Registration fee & Scholarship - Barleti University
Registration fee The registration fee is included in the tuition fee. It is 500 Euros for all programs offered by Barleti University and the Student pays it immediately after he is registered at UB.
Study fee The tuition fee for one academic year consists of the registration fee and the tuition fee. The tuition fee for all programs offered by "Barleti" University is determined for each year by decision of the Board of Administration and is paid throughout the academic year in 3 installments: The first installment / registration fee is paid → within 31 October; The second installment is paid → By January 31 of the following year; The third installment is paid → By May 31 of the following year;
For immediate payments within the set deadlines, a discount of -100 Euro is applied. UB does not apply immediate liquidation of the tuition fee for all years of the normal duration of a Bachelor program, with a professional character or Master of Science.
Students pay the tuition fee at: American Investment Bank BARLETI GROUP shpk Currency: Euro Euro account number: 002344739 IBAN in Euro: AL45210110290000000002344739
Other fees Other fees provided in the agreement with the student include:
• Application fee in the first cycle Bachelor program or in the professional program - 25 Euro / 3,000 Lekë. • Application fee for the second cycle Master program - 30 Euro / 4,000 Lekë. • The fee for each re-examination in the first cycle Bachelor and in programs of professional character is 30 Euros and for Master Programs is 40 Euros (as the student does not pass the autumn session exam). • The fee for the repetitive year is determined based on the number of credits that the student needs to earn. Thefee for 1 credit is 10 Euros. • The fee for each exam that the Student seeks to improve is 30 Euros for each subject in Bachelor and professional programs and 40 Euros for Master programs. • Service feeof 50 Euros, as cost for diploma expenses and graduation ceremony. • The student who interrupts studies for acceptable reasons is not obliged to pay the tuition fee for that period. • In case of deregistration, the Student is obliged to make the obligatory unpaid payments for the academic period during which their commitmentis in force, before receiving the document of the deregistration decision.
Fee reductions Barleti University applies fee reduction in cases of:
• Good average of high school grades and during the years of study at UB; • Open Day; • Immediate payment of the tuition fee during an academic year; • Students who are members of the same family; • Etc.
Scholarships In order to help students "Barleti" University has organized a system of promotion and financial support through scholarships:
• Full scholarships classified into: • One year scholarship of excellence for the graduate with an average of 9.5 - 10. • Three-year merit scholarship for the graduate with outstanding public merit. • Partial one-year scholarships classified into: • Social scholarship for the student who certifies:
• Orphan status; • That he is a person with disabilities; • Thathis family has insufficient income; • That he is the child of an assassinated police officer; AND • who declare / prove that they are Roms or Balkan-Egyptian.
• Promotion scholarship for good results for the applicant / graduate and UB student who has an average of more than 08.50. • Promotion scholarship for cultural achievement for the student who is publicly engaged in cultural activities through various certificates and testimonies; • Promotion scholarship for sports achievements for the applicant / graduate who is publicly engaged in sports through various certificates and evidence. • Support scholarship.
Who can apply for a scholarship? Eligible to apply for a scholarship:
• First year student of the first cycle Bachelor. The application and complete submission of documentation is done up to 5 (five) days after the last day of the deadline provided in the instruction of the Ministry of Education. • UB student in the following years of studies. The application deadline and full submission of documentation is until September 30.
Documentation for scholarship application The student applying for the scholarship (except of students applying for the support scholarship) must complete the following documentation:
• Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport; • Scholarship cover letter, arguing why he / she should obtain the scholarship; • Submits specific documentation, depending on the type of scholarship you applyfor.
Apply for a scholarship Scholarships are limited in number. They are determined by decision of the Board of Directorsfor the next academic year. Interested graduates and students apply at the Admission and Registration Office at Barleti University. If the number of applications is greater than the number of scholarships awarded by the Board of Directors, the time of submitting the scholarship application will be respected.