The Finance Office is the administrative unit of "Barleti University" in charge of managing the financial relationship between the institution and the student. It is also one of the first cooperative contacts with national and international university organizations.
The office supports and works for the implementation of short-term and medium-term objectives of the institution for the development of programs in all study cycles, as well as continuing education courses in the fields of tourism, teaching or energy.
Orjeta Dhimitri graduated in ECONOMY - FINANCE in 1999. In 2007 she completed a Master of Science in Business Administration at the "François de Gestation Institute", in Tirana. Mrs. Dhimitri has a long experience in the finance sector. From May 2016, Mrs. Dhimitri joined Barleti University, as an accounting expert and later as Director of the Finance Office. For the period May 2005 - May 2016 she worked as Chief of Finance at the Hotel "Adriatik" in Durres. Mrs. Dhimitri has very good knowledge of French, Greek and English. She has excellent decision-making skills, leadership skills, as well as experience in project management, etc.
1. Admission, verification and processing of accounting documentation such as: MA, MP, bank documents, warehouse (FH, FD, invoices);
2. Accounting of documents in Finance 5 program and in other forms according to the requirements of the Administrator;
3. Preparation of periodic daily, monthly and annual records on revenues and expenditures, as well as forecasts for future periods;
4. Preparation of balance sheet and financial statements according to legal requirements and the Board of Directors;
5. Drafting and monitoring the budget of the institution;
6. Following and implementing the financial part of the agreement that the student has with the institution;
7. As a member of the Special Scholarship Commission, we review students’ applications for scholarships and then follow the implementation of the decisions of the Chairman of the Board of Administration for scholarships awarded to students;
8. Checking all operations of the Cash, Bank, inventory and their periodic reconciliation;
9. Maintaining accurate records for part-time engaged lecturers.
10. Processes periodic preparation of payroll.
11. Carrying out electronic declaration for tax documentation according to legal and sub-legal acts;
12. Other additional tasks required by the administrators of the institution;
Salaries and Bonuses:
The current Albanian legislation makes the companypay contributions on behalf of the employees in a social fund operated by the Government. All payments and liabilities are recognized as an expense in the period in which they are related. Salaries, contributions to the state and insurance, ordinary leave, bonuses, non-monetary benefits (e.g. health insurance) are calculated in the year in which these services are provided for the staff. The declaration for salaries, bonuses and contributions is generated from the ESIG027 form in the tax system.
Taxes and duties are mandatory and non-refundable payments, defined in the laws and bylaws, which our institution pays to the state budget and the budget of the municipality of Tirana. Barleti University is a correct and responsible entity, respecting and paying off all legal financial obligations towards central and local bodies.
Accounting and financial reporting serves to provide the mechanisms by which all financial transactions are processed, recorded and reported. The activity of the company "Barleti Group" consists in providing undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The company carries out this financial activity in full compliance with Law No. 9901/2008 "On Traders and Commercial Companies in the Republic of Albania"; Law no. 9228/2004 “On Accounting and Financial Statements”; Law no. 80/2015 "On Higher Education and Scientific Research in higher education institutions in the Republic of Albania". Also, based on all bylaws in force.
Pursuant to the requirements of Law 80/2015 "On Higher Education and Scientific Research in Higher Education Institutions in the Republic of Albania", Article 116, for control and audit, we perform:
1. Control and periodic internal audit by the internal audit units of the institution.
2. Periodic external audit since 2017 by the auditing company "Grant Thornton" which is an internationally recognized auditing company. This company certifies the financial statements of the institution that are presented to third parties and state bodies.
Address: Tiranë, Rruga Frang Bardhi, Selitë
Orjeta DHIMITRI, Drejtoreshe e Financës
Phone: +355 69 406 7686
E-mail: [email protected]